The Scenic Art Builders Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scenic Art Builders Association

All about how to create scenic models

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mould making....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SABA Admin
Admin
SABA Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-08-08

mould making.... Empty
PostSubject: mould making....   mould making.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:28 am

Hi everyone.......

I have been very busy by starting to get together a few moulds ready for the launch of "The SABA cmp".

We have not decided a date yet but i feel that it should be within 4 weeks.

I personally would have wanted the SABA cmp running by now, but Fox and my attention was on the other cmp, after being asked to help them. Unfortunately, it seems that they were just trying to stop us from geting on wth SABA and our cmp.

What Fox and I are doing now is concentrating on our own CMP and SABA which is much more important to us.

Thanx

Neil.
Back to top Go down
https://saba.forumotion.com
fox-uk
Admin

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-08-08

mould making.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: mould making....   mould making.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:42 am

Hi Neil,

Good to have you back concentrating on SABA.

I must salute your patience in another place, you have a lot more of it than I.

Perhaps one day someone will explain why certain people see this group as such a threat. Maybe it's a case of 'the Emperor's new clothes'? As far as I'm concerned long may they prosper.

I like the skull tiles BTW.

Here's hoping for some sanity in the future. I find it very hard to have it implied that I'm anti-American. For God's sake my wife is one, My children are both American and live in Oregon and I have three grandchildren (and another on the way) all are American. I'm about the only person in my family that I'm in regular contact with who isn't American!!!!!

Life is really weird at times.

All the best,

Jon
Back to top Go down

mould making....
Page 1 of 1