The Scenic Art Builders Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scenic Art Builders Association

All about how to create scenic models

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colours 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
billywizuk

billywizuk

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Colours 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Colours 2007   Colours 2007 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 3:57 pm

Hi friends, just thought I'd let you know that COLOURS 2007 will be held in the Grandstand at Newbury Race Course, Newbury, Berkshire, UK on 15th and 16th September from 10am to 5pm both days. It's like a sweet shop to us modellers and gamers and caters for all tastes. Antenocitis Workshop usually have a stand along with hundreds of others and Rackham will be there again this year. I have been going every year since it moved from Reading 4 years ago. You can pick up all sorts of things as well as inspiration. I have even picked up tips and ideas by chatting to the vendors. If you are going then let me know and we can meet up. There is usually a floor for wargames of all kinds as well.

Hope some of you can go

BillyWiz cheers
Back to top Go down
http://billywiz-productions.mysite.orange.co.uk/
billywizuk

billywizuk

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Colours 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colours 2007   Colours 2007 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:46 pm

I see it's been quite quiet on the forum this month. and I thought I was busy. Well Colours 2007 was quite good this year. I made the usual purchases at Antenocitis Workshop and the Rackham Stand (buy one get one free, how can you miss that). Not many awesome terrain builders there. Just the usual generic stuff that we are all used too. Antenocitis Workshop, however, has a nice range of Resin cast items to suit all types of games. Very highly detailed as well. Hope all is well with you all. You missed a good wargaming day out Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://billywiz-productions.mysite.orange.co.uk/

Colours 2007
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scenic Art Builders Association :: The Scenic Art Builders Association :: Off topic-
Jump to: